- The Beijing Acupuncture & Healing Center opened in Columbus, Ohio in 2007. We are proud to share our more than 30 years of Clinic Experience and Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapy to the local residences of the community.
We offer Acupuncture, Mosa, Cupping and TDP Lamp as part of our holistic therapy.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine is based on the Taoist philosophy that views a person as an energy system in which both the body and the mind are unified. Unlike Western medicine, which attempts to isolate and separate a disease from a person, Traditional Chinese Medicine concentrates on the balance and influence of this energy system as well as a holistic approach that treats the whole person.
- Many people have found Traditional Chinese healing methods to be excellent tools of health maintenance that helps fight off illnesses and diseases.
- We treat diseases at the level of the body as well as the level of the spirit.
- We focus on the characteristics of each individual and the particular manifestations of their disorders during treatments in order to adequately address the different path that disease take in different people.
- An appointment usually includes patient intakes, acupuncture/acupressure, cupping and TDP heat lamp etc. treatment and diet advice as well.
- TCM is a wonderful method to regain or even maintain your health so that you can lead the life you are meant to enjoy!
-Neck, Shoulder, Back and Leg Pain
-Internal Organ Pain
-Nerve Pain (Siatica)
-Arthritic Joint and Muscle Pain
*Sports and Auto Injuries
*Stress and Depression, Anxiety, ADHD
*Insomnia and Nervous Disorders
- Insufficiency of Lactation
- Morning Sickness
*Sexual Dysfunction in both Male and Female
*Infertility in both Male and Female, IVF and IUI Support
*Functional Bowel and Bladder Problems
*Cough and Asthma
*Bell's Palsy and Stroke
*Weight Loss or Weight Gain & Addiction Control
*Fatigue and Insufficient Immunity
*Side-effect of Chemo and Radiation Treatments
*Maintenance of Health